Wednesday 1 October 2014

Outfit of the Day



Top: Target similar // Scarf: HomeSense // Belt: Diesel similar // Jeans: Le Chateau buy // Boots: Arnold Churgin buy (currently only shipping to Canada, sorry!!)

It has been a while since I have had an outfit that I love and feel really comfortable in that I also feel fits my personal style (or what I want my personal style to be).  This one definitely fits the bill.  I have been searching for a tartan "blanket scarf" - yes that is an actual thing, I didn't just make it up - for my fall/winter wardrobe, but was having a hard time finding one that I could wear with both black and navy clothes.  The ones I was finding were either black or navy, and since I have pieces of both I wanted something that would be really versatile.  So I ended up at HomeSense the other day and happened upon this "scarf" (which is actually a blanket) in the blanket/pillow section.  Because it is a small blanket, it happens to work as a scarf, and is also super warm.  It was only about 13 degrees out today and I was totally comfy with just this scarf and no jacket.  Unfortunately, I cannot find a link for this scarf/blanket anywhere (this is the problem with shopping at Winners/HomeSense/Marshalls).

What is your go to outfit that you are comfortable in and absolutely love?  How would you describe your personal style?  I would love to hear in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment