Saturday 29 March 2014

Saturday Date: Renovation Expo

Brett and I went to a renovation expo last Saturday.  As all homeowners of an older house, we have many grand plans for reno's (most of which will have to be put off for quite a while).  There were some really amazing things at the expo though.  They just happened to have the fridge and stove set that I have had my eye on.  It is the Whirlpool White Ice collection, and is the most beautiful fridge I have ever seen.  It is white, which I love.  Stainless steel remains the most popular appliance finish, but having rented places with stainless, I find it a little to hard to keep clean (the finger prints drive me crazy).  I would say I am more of a white appliance gal, but I like the stainless steel handles on the white ice set.

I love the white fridge with the stainless steel handles.

The inside - so much organization!!
I am not sure what it says about Brett and I that our date involved going to a renovation expo and looking at appliances...  But we still manage to have fun no matter where we go, so I guess that is what matters most!  Hope you have a great weekend, whatever you are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment