Tuesday 15 April 2014

Mother's Day Gift Inspiration

Mother's Day will be here soon so I thought I would put together some favorite gift ideas.


Clockwise, starting from top left:

1.  I absolutely love my Pandora charm bracelet and both my mom and mother-in-law love theirs as well.  Charms for their bracelets are always a safe gift and Pandora has a ton of options.  I am loving the Mother's Day collection, which you can find here.

2.  I read the Jennifer Weiner book "Little Earthquakes" a while ago now and even though I am not yet a mom myself, I absolutely loved it.  I think that this book would speak to moms of all ages.  You can find it on amazon here or at your local bookstore (I actually think I got my copy at Extra Foods).

3.  Light, spring weight scarves are a wonderful accessory to dress up a plain T-shirt.  I love this light weight mint one from Indigo.

4.  No one does jewelry like Tiffany & Co.  This Elsa Peretti Open Heart necklace would be a lovely addition to anyone's jewlery collection.

5.  Chocolates are sure to please any mom.  These white chocolate lemon truffles from Indigo are delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment