Monday 1 September 2014

Biscuit Topped Chicken Pot Pie Recipe

Hello!  Not very often I am around these parts on a Monday.  But since it is a new month, I am turning over a new leaf.  As it often does, September has me inspired and ambitious so I am going to try get back into the groove of Monday, Wednesday and Friday posting.


So to start us off, I am going to share with you a delicious casserole recipe.  I found a similar recipe here on Pinterest when I was searching for field supper inspiration, but as it usually goes in my house, I had pretty much none of the ingredients.  So I took the idea and ran with it.  Here is what I came up with:


The boys loved this one (to see more of them enjoying it click here).  Hope your family can enjoy this too.  See you on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment