Thursday 5 June 2014

Fathers Day Gift Round Up

I am sure I wouldn't be the first daughter/daughter-in-law to say, Fathers Day stresses me out!  I am terrible at buying gifts for men (Brett included).  I don't know why I struggle so much buying gifts for the men in my life; but in case you have the same problem, I've decided to do a little round up of some gift ideas.

1.  This wallet insert card:
You can find this card here.  If your dad needs a new wallet, you could get him one and add this beautiful wallet insert card in with it.

2. BBQ Anything:
These BBQ rubs would be a great gift for the grill-master dad.  I made my dad a BBQ gift pack for his birthday in April and it is probably one of the better gifts I have given him.

3.  Sports Jersey:
Sports gear is a classic gift for dads.  If he has a favorite team, get him a nice jersey to wear on game days.  You can find this vintage style Saskatchewan Roughrider jersey here.

To be safe, you can accompany any Fathers Day gift with some homemade treats (that's always guaranteed to go over well).  You can find a great lemon meringue pie recipe here.

As you can see, my gift ideas are pretty limited (unlike my Mothers Day Gift Inspiraton).  Do you have any good ideas for fathers?  Or if you are a father yourself, what do you like to receive?

No comments:

Post a Comment