With all of the beautiful snow we are getting here in Saskatchewan, I am in a very Christmas-y mood. Two more weeks of school and we are out for Christmas break! Woohoo! I can't wait to put up our Christmas decorations this weekend. I have been crocheting stars and snowflakes like a wild woman to put on our tree. I haven't found many good patterns online, I get all of my patterns from my Baba. The image below is three generations of the amazing ladies of our family.
|Me, Baba and my Mom|
J & P Coats Crochet Cord (size 50)
Small metal crochet hook (size 12)
1. Chain (ch) 8, join with slip stitch (sl st) to form a ring
2. Ch 7
3. *Triple crochet, ch 3* repeat 7x in ring, join with sl st in 4th link of ch 7
4. Ch 1, 5 single crochets in each ch 3 space, sl st in 1st single crochet
5. Ch 8, skip 4 single crochets, single crochet in next single crochet
6. In each loop, single crochet 5, ch 2 & single crochet 5
7. Sl st in 1st single crochet and break off
Hope you understood those directions. If you have any questions leave them in the comments section and I would be happy to answer them.