Since Valentines Day is coming up quickly - and since my house seems to be the place where projects go to die lately - I decided to round up my (technically Brett's) best gift ideas for the man in your life. These gifts range in price from $23 to $200, so there is something for everyone's budget! If you are like me, then buying gifts for men is not at all easy so I hope this can help.
1. You can find this Ralph Lauren decanter here.
2. For these Villeroy & Bach old fashioned drinking glasses, go here.
3. These cuff links are great for a car lover, but metalsmiths has a huge selection of all different kinds of novelty cuff links. To see more, go here.
4. For the technology loving guy in your life, an iPad case would be nice. There is a huge selection on etsy - you can find this one here.
5. A nice pocket knife is a staple item for most men (particularly my farmer husband). Again, etsy has a huge selection. You can find this one here.